Thursday, May 15, 2008

怎么了? zenme le?

Yay! My sister recently just downloaded a 30 day trial of Photoshop CS and so I quickly whipped up an unattractive header as you can see above. Images provided by the peeps at Soompi in the stock images thread. It's one of my favourite threads at that place ^^

我真的很累! wo zhen de hen lei!
因为我很忙! yinwei wo hen mang!

Yes, I'm very tired and very stressed out. Had a Chinese test today worth 75% and it was quite hard T___T Since I've started learning Chinese, I've probably memorised about 100 to 150 characters? and there's still more on its way...It's so much easier for me to read than to write. As for speaking, well, I'm getting there. The tones are difficult but I'm always watching out for my pronounciation. Maybe next time I should bring a voice recorder and record my teacher's voice?

I've decided to ditch Korean and Japanese dramas for now and switch entirely to Taiwanese so I can 'excel' on my Manadarin lol The sad thing is there aren't many great Taiwanese dramas that I can watch ^^; The only drama that I'm following at the moment is 'They Kiss Again' which is the second part to 'It Started With A Kiss'. I have no idea how I came across those dramas but I'm glad I watched it cause it's really good.

I have a Chinese oral presentation with my friend next thrusday and the embarrassment begins lol See how everything is just Chinese, Chinese, Chinese and more Chinese? My brain is like on an overload of Chinese phrases and sentences. I can't even have a decent conversation with my friends without having Chinese words filling my brain.

Anyways, 生日shengri 快乐 kuai le to Ada ^^ I am now off to bed to dream about my Chinese textbook ;)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa hold up .. ur r actually learning chinese at school/tafe/uni/college somewhere? lol i thought when u said chinese in ur profile i assumed learning chinese in ur own time hobby type thing. thats fkn awesome girl!

May 16, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home