Saturday, May 17, 2008

i want momiji dolls!

So as I was searching up Tokidoki I came across these friendship dolls called Momiji dolls. I want them but they're hella expensive. The doll is quite small and costs around $22 for one. It's only 8-9cm in size lol but I want a collection of it because they look funky and could maybe brighten my room a bit more haha Well if I can't afford these dolls then I'm prepared to buy the t-shirts....as long as they don't cost $8989920 or something lol Apparently the designer is planning to print them on t-shirts to promote the dolls ^^



They're so kawaii! I shall add this to my wishlist along with other billion things that I want ;)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there! just saw your blog link on soompi; i have a blogger too! thought i'd show some 'love' or whatever haha. VERY cute layout by the way. that banner up top; i have the pic of the guy (i dont know who it is though), and i like it btw. anyway.. again just sayin hey ^^

-niko (13aokin @ soompi/ flyhighjr.blogspot.com)

May 21, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home